Are you experiencing any traffic related issues?
Record Issues Here!
- What changes have you noticed in the traffic especially since NC500 and staycationing?
- Have you experienced near misses turning right into entranceways, walking along the road or trying to cross the road etc?
- Are there any particularly dangerous spots?
Check out the interview with Maree Todd in the comments below where she talks about NC500 and speeding issues small rural communities are experiencing.
The Garve and District Community Council advise: -
Any Police issue should be reported at the time on 101. Anonymous statements are not accepted and picture/video evidence is welcomed, indeed encouraged by the Police.
The Garve and District Community Council encourage everyone to attend meetings held monthly, especially if they have any traffic related concerns, or indeed any community concerns that are within the remit of the Community Council. To receive agenda and link to future meetings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and please do check out their website Garve and District Community Council. Dates of meetings are as follows: -
- Tuesday 7 June 2022, AGM followed by an ordinary meeting, 7.00pm, Garve Public Hall. This will be a hybrid meeting to support face to face attendees, with a link available for those who wish to attend via Zoom.
- July 2022 – no meeting
- Tuesday 2 August 2022, 7.00pm, venue/webcam tbc
- Tuesday 6 September 2022, 7.00pm, venue/webcam tbc
- Tuesday 4 October 2022, 7.00pm, venue/webcam tbc
- Tuesday 1 November 2022, 7.00pm, venue/webcam tbc
- Tuesday 6 December 2022, 7.00pm, venue/webcam tbc