How much is your LPG costing you?Post in Community Energy by Phil Moore
Two people in the community have already switched, have halved their annual LPG costs!
If you’re under contract and can’t switch within the next 3 months, don’t worry!
LPG-save will let us know every 3 months if the price needs to change (up or down) and we will publish that new deal which will then be available to anybody switching within our community over the following 3 months.
It doesn’t matter how much gas you use or how big your tank is - the deal we’ve agreed (and will updated with LPG-save every 3 months), is common to and exclusively for every bulk tank LPG user within the Garve and District postal code area, and your price will be fixed for 24 months following your switch.
So, if you are currently paying more, are not under contract, or at any time within 3 months of your current contract ending, you can contact LPG-save to secure this or the fixed price deals we’ll subsequently publish on their behalf every quarter.
Because these deals are specific to and exclusively for our community, it’s important that when you contact LPG- save, you have the following information available:
- Your Contact Details (email address and telephone number);
- Your current LPG Provider (Including your Customer number)
- Your contract Expiry date
- Usage details (estimated Litres/Spend per year)
- Price paid per litre /price per day (Standing Charge) if known
There are 3 ways you can apply:
- If applying online (using www.lpg-save.co.uk ), you should use the ‘Please provide any additional information relevant to your enquiry’ box within the ‘Get a quote’ application process to state: “I am a Garve and District Community Energy applicant – My Postcode is:”
- State this clearly if calling by phone (0800 043 6100) and
- If contacting LPG-Save by email (at email@example.com ), include ‘GDCE’ and your postcode in the Subject line of your email.
LPG-save will not share details about you, your household or your switch with the Energy Group, but they will tell us how many switches have been made and how much money the community has saved.
Of course, if you’re so happy with this and you’d like to tell us, or if you have any questions, we’d love to get your comments/feedback or hear from you directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Garve and District Community Energy Group