Community Resilience Group Briefing - 1 October 2021Post in The Garve & District Development Company by Megan Urquhart
I hope you have all had a good week.
Numbers of confirmed cases of COVID are thankfully declining across Highland after weeks of sustained high numbers, however please continue to be careful and follow government guidance in order to limit the spread of the virus.
This week’s briefing is attached and contains information on:
- The current numbers of covid cases across Highland
- Key messages from the Scottish Government this week
- Details on asymptomatic and symptomatic testing
- This week’s community testing programme for people without symptoms which will be in Inverness.
- Highlands and Islands Blood Bikes are seeking volunteers.
- Highland Council - Climate Change Conference seeking stories.
- Developing the Scottish Suicide Prevention Strategy events.
- Challenge Poverty Week
This is accompanied by the weekly NHS Highland Stakeholder briefing.
Thank you for everything that you are doing in your communities
On behalf of Alison Clark, Head of Policy, Highland Council