Community Resilience Group Briefing - 17 September 2021Post in The Garve & District Development Company by Megan Urquhart
Whilst the numbers of confirmed cases of COVID across the NHS Highland area have fallen slightly in the last week, they remain high therefore the message remains to be careful and follow government guidance in order to limit the spread of the virus.
This week’s briefing is attached and contains information on:
- The current numbers of covid cases across Highland
- Key messages from the Scottish Government this week
- Details on asymptomatic and symptomatic testing
- Details about drop in vaccination clinics next week in Inverness.
- Next week’s community testing programme for people without symptoms which will be in Inverness and Alness
- 'Worrying About Money?' leaflets – IFAN survey
- Advice from SCDC on Supporting Communities Safely
- This is accompanied by the weekly NHS Highland Stakeholder briefing
Thank you for everything that you are doing in your communities
On behalf of Alison Clark, Head of Policy, Highland Council