Community Resilience Group Briefing - 10 September 2021Post in The Garve & District Development Company by Megan Urquhart
I hope you have all had a good week.
Numbers of confirmed cases of COVID continue to rise across the NHS Highland area in the last week therefore the message remains to be careful and follow government guidance in order to limit the spread of the virus. This week’s briefing contains a summary of advice being given to parents and carers of school pupils in Highland and a letter is also attached for your information.
This week’s briefing is attached and contains information on:
- The current numbers of covid cases across Highland
- Highland Council Schools: advice to parents and guardians, a letter is also attached
- Details on asymptomatic and symptomatic testing
- Next week’s community testing programme for people without symptoms which will be in Inverness and Muir of Ord
- Funding opportunity for Community groups in Wester Ross, Strathpeffer and Lochalsh to apply for Covid funding boost
- An update on Post Office card account closures – extended until 2022
- World Suicide Prevention Day
This is accompanied by the weekly NHS Highland Stakeholder briefing.
Thank you for everything that you are doing in your communities
On behalf of Alison Clark, Head of Policy, Highland Council