Join us this Thursday for Home Energy Efficiency Zoom Meeting 2 (Renewable Heating Systems)Post in Community Energy by Ewan Bush
Community Zoom Meeting 2 (Renewable Heating Systems) where we shall explore the latest technology and how it may be used to heat your home.
Host & Facilitators: Ewan Bush (G&D Energy Officer) and Tina Hartley (G&D Development Officer)
Guest speakers and Discussion Topics
- Jamie Noble (Home Energy Scotland): Home Surveys, Government Grants and Loans.
- Kayt Howell & Gordon Cowtan, Fintry Trust: Learning from Other Communities.
- Jason Leon (Onsite Generation): Heat pumps, Solar Pv and Battery Storage.
- Mark Dale (G&D resident) speaks about his experience having an Air Source Heat Pump installed.
- Ewan Bush: An introduction to pellet boiler stoves.
Contact Ewan Bush via the button below to request a link to join the meeting. Feel free to ask questions or just listen with or without your camera on if you prefer. Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Use the drop down menu to contact me - CONTACT