Meet and Greetin Community Development by Tina Hartley
Come and have a cuppa
This is the first of some evening meet and greet sessions that we have planned and we hope to catch up with as many of you as possible.
Ask Us Anything
- Do you have any questions about the jobs we have advertised - Company Secretary; DigiHub Facilitator and Children's Activities Facilitator?
- We have some activities covered for young and older community members - what about those in the middle - any ideas what you want?
Community Development Plan
One of our priorities is to develop a plan for the future based on your vieiws and your vision. To date we have captured information from talking one to one with you; email correspondence; comments from the on-line community hub; comments made directly to individual Board members and also comments fed back to us from other groups.
We have also:-
- Developed a Community Padlet posted recently this received lots of posts!
- Emailed you directly asking for input.
- Sent a letter to those who do not access the internet asking for views.
Other ways to engage that we have planned:-
- Develop a community event to support our AGM.
- Visit the Primary School to captue the voice of the children there.
- During our one to one visits as part of our DigiHub Project, capture your thoughts.
- During the children's activity sessions try to capture information - although we think this will not be possible as the sessions will just be far too exciting!
Look forward to seeing you on the 25th September, 6pm, Garve Village Hall for a cuppa, buscuits and a blether.