Community Resilience Group Briefing - 3 December 2021Post in The Garve & District Development Company by Megan Urquhart
Dear Community Council
I hope you have all had a good week.
Numbers of confirmed cases of COVID have continued to fall in the NHS Highland area in the last week, however the message remains to be careful and follow government guidance in order to limit the spread of the virus, particularly with the emergency of the new variant omicron.
This week’s briefing is attached and contains:
- The current numbers of covid cases across Highland
- Information on asymptomatic and symptomatic testing
- Information on:
- Help and Support available for anyone affected by energy price increases
- Inverness winter payments scheme 2021/22
- The Money Support Scotland website
The briefing is accompanied by a key stakeholder update from NHS Highland.
Thank you for everything that you are doing in your communities
Rosemary Mackinnon on behalf of
Head of Service (Community Support and Engagement)