TG&DDC AGM - Thank youPost in The Garve & District Development Company by Tina Hartley
Board Directors and staff just want to say a big thank you to all who turned out for our recent AGM
Climate Conversation and AGM
A big thank you to those in the community who turned out to The Garve & District Development Company's AGM held on 22 November 2019, a big thank you also to stall holders and Out of the Blue Catering for our lovley food.
Stall holders who came along on the night really helped make the event a little more interesting than just your run of the mill AGM, they sold goods and shared some fantastic information, so thanks again to:-
- Dingwall Men's Shed
- Doepud Web Design - Phase 2 of garve.org
- Garve & District Community Council
- Garve & District Community Energy Group
- Lochluichart Community Trust
- Lochrosque Estate - Land and Estates "Enhancing our Environment" Award Winner
- Pam Morrison - Wool Crafts
- RBS Community Bank Team
- Youth Highland
We are pleased to welcome our new Board Directors - Zoe Bedwell-Cuthbertson, Gemah Graham and Alan Ross and to also welcome back Alan Illingworth and Uisdean Menzies.
Take a look at some of our event photos and Chairman's Report for those who could not join us.