Life Saving EquipmentPost in Community Care by Heather Donaldson
The community has 5 defibrillators situated throughout Garve and District - do you know where they are situated and how to use them?
Community Owned Defibrillators
Units are available at: -
- Garve Public Hall, Stirling Drive, Garve, IV23 2PR
- Achnasheen Village Hall, Village Centre, Achnasheen, IV22 2EE
- Inchbae Lodge, Inchbae, Garve, IV23 2PH
- Kinlochluichart Church, 2 Miles West of Mossford, Lochluichart, Garve, IV23 2PZ
- Aultguish Inn, Nr Glascarnoch, Garve, IV23 2PQ
Training for community members has taken place on two occasions now, but we can always organise this again given enough interest.
Just use the CONTACT BUTTON and email myself, Heather Donaldson.