Interested in a good rate for LPG?Post in Community Energy by Ewan Bush
3 Households already signed up
Since then, three households in the community have used LPG-save.co.uk to switch suppliers, achieving a combined saving of circa £2300 per year!
We said at the time that LPG-save would let us know every 3 months if the price needs to change (up or down) and that we would publish that new deal which will then be available to anybody switching within our community over the following 3 months.
Great news: the same deal is available for the next 3 months commencing April 1st
Anyone with a bulk LPG (surface or underground) tank who is not under contract with their current supplier (or who’s contract ends within the next 3 months) can still secure a new 24 month deal at a fixed price (for the full term of that contract) of 33p/Ltr and a standing tank charge of circa 16.4p/day (both net of VAT at 5%).
It doesn’t matter how much gas you use or how big your tank is - the new deal is common to and exclusively for every bulk tank LPG user within the Garve and District postal code area, and your price will be fixed for 24 months if you switch before the end of June’21.
Because these deals are specific to and exclusively for our community, it’s important that when you contact LPG- save, you have the following information available:
- Your Contact Details (email address and telephone number);
- Your current LPG Provider (Including your Customer number)
- Your contract Expiry date
- Usage details (estimated Litres/Spend per year)
- Price paid per litre /price per day (Standing Charge) if known
There are 3 ways you can apply:
- If applying online (using www.lpg-save.co.uk ), you should use the ‘Please provide any additional information relevant to your enquiry’ box within the ‘Get a quote’ application process to state: “I am a Garve and District Community Energy applicant – My Postcode is:”
- State this clearly if calling by phone (0800 043 6100) and
- If contacting LPG-Save by email (at email@example.com ), include ‘GDCE’ and your postcode in the Subject line of your email.
As we said in January, LPG-save will not share details about you, your household, or your switch with the Energy Group, but they will tell us how many switches have been made and how much money the community has saved in each quarter and in the year to date.
Again, if you’d like to tell us that you’ve switched, or if you have any questions, we’d love to get your comments/feedback below or hear from you directly at
Garve and District Community Energy Group