Yoga in Garve Public Hall Sat 18th September 10.30am-11.45am. Fully Booked!Post in Community Groups & Events by Morven MacDonald
Book now and take a little time to look after you. More energy, better health and feel great! We need at least 4 participants booked for this session to go ahead!
It is wonderful that Alice is able to offer this opportunity to the community as a fully qualified and experienced yoga teacher. Yoga offers so many great physical, mental and holistic health benefits. Click here to view Alice's website Loch Broom Yoga and fb page Loch Broom Yoga facebook page
We are continuing to follow the restrictions below. If anyone has any concerns please get in touch.
- Sanitise hands entering the hall
- Wear a mask when you enter or move about the room
- Mats will be arranged at least 2m apart
- The hall will be surface cleaned in advance
- Dress in layers as the door and windows willl be open where possible
- Avoid touching anything belonging to anyone else, or sharing materials. If you do, sanitise your hands before and after.
- All contractors, suppliers and service providers to The Garve & District Development Company will complete a Lateral Flow test prior to having contact with any residents
We are taking things carefully. Some people may not have had their vaccine or may be only partly vaccinated. We aim to give everyone attending reassurance that the group is minimising any risks. It will be reviewed as time goes on, in line with government guidance and the very important views of the participants.