What's On this Week!Post in Community Groups & Events by Morven MacDonald
Weekly classes in October:
- Wednesday 2-3.30pm
Needles & Hooks in the Garve Public Hall
- Thursday 2-3.30pm
Art Class face to face in Garve then in Achnasheen 21st October
- Tuesday 26th October 6.30-7.30pm Yoga via Zoom will return after 2 week break (no yoga on 12th or 19th)
- Saturday 30th 10.30am-12pm Yoga in Achnasheen Hall
No Zoom Art Class on Wednesday 13th or 20th October.
Contact Morven to book - fill out the brief details or contact the tutor direct.
Look on the events page for more details. Just click on the date of the activity you are interested in, then click in the box that pops up and more details will be displayed. All current Covid-19 safety measures will be followed as a minimum.
Check out these video clips of Stacey (a fabulous core member of the Needles, Hooks & Natter), talented Art Tutor, Esther and skilled yoga tutor, Alice, showing their abilities below:
- Stacey demonstrating her Crochet Skills
- Esther demonstrating with Pastel
- Alice demonstrating some optional yoga poses
Encourage Others to Join In
Thank you to everyone supporting the current activities whether through attendance, sharing and liking posts and just giving us more ideas and telling us what you have liked. Please encourage people from all areas to give it a try. We continue to follow the minimum number of 4 required for classes with a tutor.
No Idea is Crazy!
Although we have a number of ideas from previous conversations with you all prior to lockdown, we would love to hear more. Things have changed a lot since then, so you may have a different view now. At the Think Health Think Nature community event we were given these ideas:
- Under 5's Nature Walks, Identify Leaves, Footprints, Wildlife etc
- Halloween Party
- Once a month table sale at the Needles and Hooks Group and Book Swap
- Informal Walking Group
- Watercolour or Pastel Day Workshop
- Groundforce style garden make over by Greenleaves Group :)
- Local musicians Ceilidh Dance in the Hall
Contact Morven - tell us what else you would like to see happening in Garve & District.
Enjoy giving them a try!
Activate Garve & District Project