|When||2:00pm–3:30pm, Wed 27 Oct, 2021|
|Where||Garve Public Hall, Ross-shire, IV23 2PR|
Come along for a natter, meet other folk. Catch up with old friends and make new. Everyone welcome whether you just want a natter or will be busy with your needles and hooks.
Such a great group of folk in a positive, relaxed atmosphere. Just lovely. New folk welcome anytime.
You do not have to be able to go every week but it is helpful to add you to the email list to keep you up to date. Contact me here. Thanks to Lochluichart Community Trust for funding the hall. This group is on every Wednesday and is proving popular.
Take a look at the link below of some pretty fancy hook work by Stacey.
What to Bring
Bring your own flask or bottle if you wish (non-alcoholic haha)
Bring any materials and tools you have for any current projects, part completed or even shelved ones. You do not have to bring anything though, just yourself and a smile.
We are continuing to follow the restrictions below. If anyone has any concerns please get in touch.
- Sanitise hands entering the hall
- Wear a mask when you enter or get up from your seat. You may wear a mask at your seat if you wish
- If you want to approach someone to look at their work etc. please check they are ok with that first and both wear a mask
- Seating distance is recommended to be 2 metres apart however you can sit in small groups if you are all comfortable with that to make it easier to chat
- The hall will be surface cleaned in advance
- Dress warmly as the windows will be open where possible
- Avoid touching anything belonging to anyone else, or sharing materials. If you do, sanitise your hands before and after.
- All contractors, suppliers and service providers to The Garve & District Development Company will complete a Lateral Flow test prior to having contact with any residents
The group aims to be as safe and enjoyable as possible. It will be reviewed as time goes on, in line with government guidance and the very important views of the group members.
Come along and give it a try!
Activate Garve & District Project