We risk loosing the Shopmobility service!Post in Community Care by Megan Urquhart
The next service is running on Thursday 22nd September.
The Shopmobility service has been helpful for the residents who have used it over the summer for things including:
- Help with carrying shopping from the drivers.
- Attending hair dresser appointments
- Meeting with friends for a coffee
- Reduced waiting times outside on main roads for the transport as Shopmobility is a door to door service.
- The reliability of the service has allowed residents to go to Dingwall even when other public transport have had reduced services for example trains due to strike actions etc.
The Garve & District Shopmobility service is free for residents to use.
Fully funded by the Development Company.
The first pick up will be at 10am.
Mobility scooters are available to use to get around DIngwall.
Please CONTACT US , use the drop down menu and choose Megan Urquhart or leave a comment and we will be in touch with further details.