|When||1:00am–11:59pm, Sun 3 Sep, 2023|
The Friends of Lochluichart welcome entries for their Photography Competition by 3rd September. The winners will be announced in October directly, and credited along with their winning image on garve.org on behalf of Friends of Lochluichart and on associated social media. There will be a small prize for the winner of each category.
- There will be two judges from outside of Garve & District
- The judges will set the criteria and their decision will be final
- The images will each be given a reference number with their name and contact details held separately
- There is no limit to your choice of subject except it must be taken within Garve & District during recent years and can include any season of the year
- The Garve & District Community Council boundaries go from Aultguish to Garve to Achnasheen. Tarvie is outwith the community council district for capturing photos. The maximum number of entries per person is 4 images
Some of the photos may be selected to be published in a local calendar we hope to create and make available for sale prior to Christmas. Entrants images may be used for this purpose and their photo credited with their name on the calendar.
For best results high resolution jpeg images are recommended. png or jpeg images are preferable. Any device can be used including mobile phone cameras.
- Adults resident in Garve & District
- Adults everywhere
- High School age resident within Garve & District
- High School age everywhere
- Primary School age resident within Garve & District
- Primary School age everywhere
Submissions for the photo competition should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd September, detailing your full name, address, contact telephone number and the subject in your images. You will receive an acknowledgement of your submission by reply email. Anyone without email access can submit by post to Unit 1A, Latheron Lane, Latheron Centre, Ullapool, Ross-shire IV26 2XB
Enjoy getting out and about in this beautiful district and capturing it on your camera. Your photos might even be shown in a local calendar!
Hazel, Sue, Flora and Jean
Friends of Lochluichart