|When||2:00pm–3:30pm, Thu 28 Oct, 2021|
|Where||Garve Public Hall, Ross-shire, IV23 2PP|
It's the Perfect Time to Give Art a Try!
Everybody is welcome. Give it a go! These informal classes are currently fully funded. It is a great opportunity to get creative. No expectations, just for pleasure, fun and enjoying each others company.
If you live outwith the District please Contact Morven for more information. We would love to hear from you.
Esther has a very relaxed approach with lots of fun and chat along the way.
Contact Esther to book in advance. We need a minimum of 4 booked for the class to go ahead.
Each class has individual tasks so it is easy to join in. You will watch Esther create the picture first, then have a go yourself, a stage at a time.
A lovely group of folk and such positive feedback from everyone that has attended.
What to Bring
Bring along your own art materials, as sharing materials should be avoided. We won't be serving drinks at this session, however do bring your own flask or bottle if you wish (non-alcoholic haha).
Esther will email you with the class details and any materials you will need. There is also a Whats App group you can join if you wish, to stay in touch with other participants, share artwork, ideas and ask questions.
Esther will be guiding you to safely comply with all restrictions for her class. For everyone's reassurance I have detailed the basic measures here:
- Everyone to sanitise their hands as they enter the hall
- Have your flask or drink along with you, taken from home
- Wear a mask when you enter the building and get up from your seat. You may wear a mask when seated if you wish
- Dress warmly as the windows will be open where possible
- Seating will be arranged complying with social distancing (6 paint brushes/2m apart!)
- Avoid sharing any materials. If this is unavoidable sanitise hands before and afterwards.
- The hall will have been surface cleaned prior to the group starting
- All employees, contractors, suppliers to The Garve & District Development Company with complete a Lateral Flow test prior to any contact with residents
We are taking things carefully. Some people may not have had their vaccine or may be only partly vaccinated. We aim to minimise the risk for everyone attending and our wider community. We will keep reviewing the measures as time goes on, in line with government guidance and the important views of everyone attending.
Here is a clip giving an insight into the what you can expect at the art class.
Places are currently funded thanks to Lochluichart Community Trust. This will be reviewed for the planned Phase 2 of the Activate Garve & District Project.
Meanwhile, give it a try! I think you will surprise yourself. Enjoy!
Activate Garve & District Project