|When||11:00am–12:30pm, Thu 18 Nov, 2021|
|Where||Achnasheen Hall, Ross-shire, IV22 2EE|
It's the Perfect Time to Give Art a Try!
Everybody is welcome. Give it a go!
Have a look at the link above to see the art class enjoying being creative together and the stunning results. It is doesn't always go to plan and that is part of the pleasure of trying, learning and enjoying the class.
If you live outwith the District please do join in. Contact Morven for more information. We would love to hear from you.
Esther is your tutor and has a very relaxed, informal approach with lots of fun and chat along the way. A lovely group of folk and such positive feedback from everyone that has attended.
Each class has individual tasks so it is easy to join in. You will watch Esther create the picture first, then have a go yourself, a stage at a time. Contact Esther to book.
What to Bring
Bring along your own art materials, as sharing materials should be avoided. We won't be serving drinks at this session, however do bring your own.
Esther will email you with details of what you will be doing that week and any specific details of materials you will need. Esther also has a Whats App group you can join if you wish, to stay in touch with other participants, share artwork, ideas and ask questions.
Esther will be guiding you to safely comply with all restrictions for her class. For everyone's reassurance I have detailed the basic measures here:
- Everyone to sanitise their hands as they enter the hall
- Wear a mask when you enter the building and get up from your seat or are less than 2m from someone else. You may wear a mask when seated if you wish
- Dress warmly as the windows will be open where possible
- Seating will be arranged with social distancing (6 paint brushes/2m apart!)
- Avoid sharing any materials. If this is unavoidable sanitise hands before and afterwards.
- The hall will have been surface cleaned
- All employees, contractors, suppliers to The Garve & District Development Company with complete a Lateral Flow test prior to any contact with residents
We aim to minimise the risk for everyone attending and our wider community. We will keep reviewing the measures as time goes on, in line with government guidance and the important views of everyone attending..
Places are currently funded thanks to Lochluichart Community Trust. This will be reviewed for the planned Phase 2 of the Activate Garve & District Project.
Meanwhile, give it a try. I think you will surprise yourself.
Activate Garve & District Project