|When||10:30am–11:45am, Sat 30 Oct, 2021|
Book now and take a little time to look after you. More energy, better health and feel great!
Children also welcome to join in from age 3 + and will remain the responsibility of the parent attending, throughout the session.
Alice will give you full details of what to wear and bring, when you book. Very informal, relaxed and easy going. Please encourage others to attend whether from Garve & District or surrounding areas, all welcome. We want to be able to continue offering these services however need people to attend to keep it sustainable.
Here is a clip Alice created for kids yoga. It gives you an ideas of the sort of thing you would do in the adult class too and some images of some of the optional poses. Alice always says to listen to your body and only do what feels comfortable. Suitable for complete beginners.
It is wonderful that Alice is able to offer this opportunity to the community as a fully qualified and experienced yoga teacher. Yoga offers so many great physical, mental and holistic health benefits. Click here to view Alice's website Loch Broom Yoga and fb page Loch Broom Yoga facebook page
The Zoom classes on a Tuesday evening have been consistently getting excellent feedback from all the participants:
If you have any questions about the session or the Zoom session contact Alice by clicking here contact Alice
We are continuing to follow the restrictions below. If anyone has any concerns please get in touch.
- Sanitise hands entering the hall
- Wear a mask when you enter or move about the room
- Mats will be arranged at least 2m apart
- The hall will be surface cleaned in advance
- Dress in layers as the windows willl be open where possible
- Avoid touching anything belonging to anyone else, or sharing materials. If you do, sanitise your hands before and after.
- All contractors, suppliers and service providers to The Garve & District Development Company will complete a Lateral Flow test prior to having contact with any residents
We aim to give everyone attending reassurance that the group is minimising any risks. It will be reviewed as time goes on, in line with government guidance and the very important views of the participants.
It would be great to see these face to face classes take off with sustainable attendance so they can run once every 6 weeks at least. Come along and give it a go. This class is fully funded through the Activate Garve & District interim budget thanks to Lochluichart Community Trust.